We love J Dubs Brewing new Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter so we decided to try cooking with it. After learning that we were out of milk we decided to substitute the Bell Cow because we need some extra liquid for the toast to soak up plus it would add a delicious chocolaty flavor to the recipe. We were correct and the results were amazing. Give this a try with Bell Cow Porter or your favorite chocolate porter of choice. Tag us on social media if you try this!
- 2 slice of bread
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- (Optional) A few dashes of Pumpkin Pie Spice
- A splash of Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter or any chocolaty beer
1. Mix eggs, sugar, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice in a bowl.
2. Whisk ingredients until well mixed.
3. Dip slices of bread in the bowl of your mixture and coat both sides evenly.
4. Heat frying pan on medium heat. Melt 1 tablespoon of butter.
5. Fry bread until golden brown on both sides.
6. Add maple syrup and any additional toppings.