“Like a savior to their disciples, Stone Brewing extols the glory of the almighty hop with its latest release, Stone Exalted IPA. The first in the Stone Hop Worship Seasonal IPA Series, the crisp and citrusy blend of hops is now available in 12-ounce can six-packs nationwide.” -Stone Brewing
The Loral & Citra hops give this beer a fresh citrus aroma. Its accompanied by hints of floral and mild grain and wheat elements. Lemon and lime flavors are accented by Thai basil and floral, resulting in a delicious crisp beer with lingering citrus flavors and bitterness.
Stone Brewing Executive Chairman & co-founder Greg Koch quotes, “It’s true, there are still many poor souls out there who have not yet accepted the glory of the almighty hop into their hearts. We pledge to be tireless in our quest to help beer drinkers around the world find righteousness when basked in the halo of the hop. This beer, Stone Exalted IPA, is presented in our humble service to that noble end!” He adds, “Our brewing team really knows a thing or two about their hops. Stone Exalted IPA is an exemplary display of their ability to create entirely new flavor profiles with the careful execution of hop blending. I certainly find myself on higher ground thanks to their incredible work.”
- Name: Stone Exalted IPA
- Web: stonebrewing.com/exalted
- Stats: 7% ABV, 55 IBUs
- Availability: 12-ounce cans in seasonal six-packs and draft
- Featured Hops: Citra and Loral
- National Distribution: Nationwide
- International Distribution: Australia, Austria, Bulgaria, China, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Japan, Korea, Malta, Mexico, Norway, Panama, Poland, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and The U.K.
- Find Beer: find.stonebrewing.com
- Appearance: Straw yellow, clear, with a thin white head.
- Aroma: Citrus, fresh lemon and lime, starfruit, elegant floral notes, fresh hops, mild grain and wheat characteristics
- Taste: Lots of Citrus (lemon and lime), fresh Thai basil, floral components accentuate the citrus
- Palate: crisp finish with lingering citrus flavors and bitterness.
- Starters: Coconut Shrimp, Honey Sriracha Quail Knots*, Chicken Karaage Steamed Buns**, Stuffed Grape Leaves, Merguez Sausage
- Soups and Salads: Green Papaya Salad, Chopped Greek Salad, Gazpacho, Fennel Lover’s Roasted Tomato-Fennel Soup**
- Main Courses: Citrus Glazed Pork Chop**, Petrale Sole, Grilled Mahi-Mahi Tacos, Stir-Fried Vegetables, Carnitas Tacos
- Desserts: Key-Lime Pie, Lemon Gelato, Coconut Cake, Kulfi, Grapefruit Panna Cotta**