11. In Ancient Arab culture, the only means a woman could get a divorce was to prove her husband did not provide enough coffee.
12. Coffee is grown in the Bean Belt.
This is between the Tropic of Cancer and Capricorn. For everyone else, you’re out of luck!
13. German composer Johann Sebastian Bach wrote an opera about a woman addicted to coffee.
14. In the 1600s, a doctor from France suggested putting milk in coffee for patients, which inspired the “cafe au lait”… coffee with milk.
15. The average age for a barista in Italy is 48, and it is considered an honorable profession.
In comparison, in the USA the average age is your 20s, and more hip than honor.